I live near Washington, DC, with my husband and two gorgeous sons.
- I got married in Central Park, about two weeks after 9/11. Bypassers cheered.
- I wear red socks and/or shoes whenever possible.
- I like bulleted lists.
You can reach me at suzyngonzalez [at] gmail [dot] com. On Twitter, I’m @suzynjgonzalez.
My book: Going Home Married: How to Plan a Meaningful Wedding Without Losing Your Mind. Available now!
Anthologies I’ve been in:
- I edited Knit It Together: Patterns and Inspiration for Knitting Circles. I wrote quite a bit of it, too.
- KnitSurfing the Subway in For the Love of Knitting (Read it!)
- A Knitter’s Therapy in Knitting Yarns and Spinning Tales
Around the Web:
- Suzyn’s Color Theory for Knitters on knitty.com “should be required reading” says the Yarn Harlot!
- I was a contributor on Carrie&Danielle – here’s my favorite post (I didn’t choose the picture!)
I knit. A friend in college accused me of “knitting my own reality.” To which I say: “Amen!”
- My popular Top-Down No Math Hat
- And my even more popular Top-Down No Math Hat: The Manly Version
- Trellis Cup Cozy (Ravelry) (buy it)
- Bitty Mitts
- T3 (knitty.com)
- And of course, there are a bunch of patterns in Knit It Together!
Photo above and in the header by Alvaro J. Gonzalez.